Concrete Tile Roof in Spokane
This product adds both strength and distinction to your home. Let us show you the many selections available, and install it for you with unrivaled expertise.
Although more costly than typical asphalt shingles, the benefits of concrete tile make it a great investment. This style of roofing has a long track record of success. It was first produced in the middle of the 19th century, where the first recorded production began in Bavaria. Many of these installations are still protecting homes in that region, offering testimony to the longevity of the product.
Skillful installation is key, and our roofers have years of experience with this material. Plus, we use only the highest quality products from trusted manufacturers.
Why Install A Concrete Tile Roof?
- Durability: They are resistant to damage from wind, hail and falling branches.
- Waterproof: These shingles are known for their inherent waterproof properties and insulation.
- Decorative: A concrete tile roof can add beauty to a home and is available in architectural styles to coordinate with any style of dwelling or commercial building. It is a top choice of architects for many upscale homes across the country, particularly in hot, dry climates like the southwest, where the orange tiles of southern California are well-known examples of the Spanish style. This style is also popular for more traditional designs here in the Northwest because of its striking good looks and durability.
- Fireproof: These shingles have a fire rating of A, reducing the spread of house fires and brush fires considerably.
- Selection: These shingles are available in a variety of architectural styles and colors, including grays, oranges and other earth tones.
- Energy Efficient: When produced in certain colors, these products stay much cooler than asphalt shingles, reducing energy use.
Installing a Concrete Tile Roof
A masonry tile roof is produced and installed one tile at a time. These tiles are made by simply placing the concrete into a mold and allowing it to set and dry. Although the process is time consuming, it is not nearly as difficult as clay tile manufacturing, where the clay is treated similar to pasta dough - rolled out in sheets, pressed into shapes, and fired. There is no heating required in this type of masonry production.
Installation of a concrete tile roof in Spokane requires a contractor who is specially trained. The trusses and decking have to be able to support a heavy load due to the individual weight of the tiles, plus the weight of a snow and ice load. Careful calculations must be used to prevent a disaster from occurring. When choosing a contractor for a masonry installation, it is important to use careful scrutiny. We are up to the job!
The Right Contractor To Install Your Concrete Tile Roof
Installing this style has been part of our business in Spokane and surrounding areas for years. Our crew has gone through extensive training and certification in the application of these products. We are fully bonded and insured, and members of the BBB with an A+ rating. When you hire us as your installer, you will get a team of fully uniformed, highly skilled, and courteous professionals working on your home.
We perform quality work, and, as a well-established local contractor, we will stand behind our work for as long as you have your home. Your personal satisfaction is our primary goal.