Scheduled Roof Inspections are the best way to identify any potential issues and correct them before a problem develops. Our local team of professionals will perform a detailed evaluation of your system to ensure the lifetime of protection you expect. Call today and we will respond quickly to serve you.
We Also Offer Residential Roof Inspections Services In:
- Spokane Valley
- Lake Oswego
- Coeur d’Alene
- Post Falls
- Surrounding Areas
Regular roof checks are valuable for determining the overall condition of an existing installation and also pinpoint leaks or potential leaks early on. Whether you have a commercial system or a shingle housetop, we will thoroughly evaluate the entire surface and even photograph the process. When we discover a minor repair, we can fix it on the spot. For larger repairs, we will provide a thorough and detailed estimate. We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity and local accountability, and have verifiable references to prove it!
- Evaluation of the shingles to determine their overall condition and any areas that may be weakened or damaged from storms
- Checking the attic space for proper ventilation and any signs or water intrusion
- Checking the gutters and downspouts for condition and proper capacity
- Removing all leaves and debris from the surface and the gutters
- Checking all flashing, and repair any loose areas
- Giving an on the spot estimate for any major repairs that may be recommended
- Walking the entire roof to locate any points of water entry or potential water intrusion
- Locating and removing any debris collected on the surface, in gutters, scuppers and drains
- Locating areas of ponding and recommending a solution to ensure better drainage
- Locating any separations, cracks, buckling and loose fasteners, and driving down any protruding nail heads
- Performing thermographic imaging if necessary to detect hidden areas of moisture
We believe roof inspections offer the kid of preventive maintenance that helps you attain maximum performance and durability. Inspections should be done annually, and after severe storms, on a new installation. They should be performed even more frequently on an older roof.
Have you experienced storm damage? Insurance companies allow up to one year, as a rule, to file a storm damage claim. Even on a residential roof, storm damage, especially from hail, is not always visible. It takes a trained expert to spot it. We will work with your insurance company on any claim to ensure that you receive the proper compensation to which you are entitled.