If you’re considering Shingle Roofing Systems, the choices can be overwhelming: asphalt, metal, slate, tile and wood shake. Let us show you why architectural asphalt surfaces are the #1 seller in the United States. This material is stronger and lasts longer than ever. Even better, it is a highly affordable choice. Give us a call and let’s get started on finding the best product for you.
Jimmy's Roofing Offers Shingle Roofing Systems In:
- Spokane Valley
- Lake Oswego
- Coeur d’Alene
- Post Falls
- Surrounding Areas
Of all the shingle systems that we install, there is none that offers more benefits for the dollar than architectural asphalt. This type is available in such a broad array of colors and styles that you could spend countless hours looking through samples and catalogs. Fortunately, we have the expertise to guide you through this process. Schedule an on-site evaluation and we can help you narrow down your options based upon your home’s style, the landscaping of your property, the environmental factors you face and your budget.
Why Consider Shingle Roofing Systems?
Architectural asphalt materials top the list of materials for many designers, architects and builders.
Top reasons include:
- Versatility: These shingle systems can be manufactured to resemble slate and rustic wood shake. They can include soft textured and solar reflective qualities.
- Color choices: They are available in virtually every color, from muted to vibrant, soft shadows to bold contrast, and in many combinations of coordinated hues.
- Ease of installation: No structural reinforcement is required to install this surface. Whether it is new construction or a replacement project, asphalt products can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Affordability: Widely available, with a range of products to fit most budgets, asphalt products are among the most cost effective materials on the market. Their easy installation reduces labor costs, too.
- Warranty: These products are available with warranties as long as limited lifetime. Many are guaranteed algae resistant for up to 10 years.
- Durability: Some architectural asphalt installations can withstand winds of up to 130 mph. Their laminated composition and reflective coatings make them heat and UV resistant, and resilient to impact damage from falling branches and hail.
Choosing One of Our Shingle Roofing Systems
Once you have explored the shingle roofing systems and have decided that architectural asphalt is the way to go, give us a call. One of our design and application specialists will meet with you to guide you through the products that will best suit your needs. Trust us to help you select options that are perfect for your home. If you are in the process of building a new house, we can work directly with your architect or builder to find the best fit for your personal design goals.
More Than Just Shingle Roofing Systems
As a full-service shingle roofing systems contractor, we can also discuss all of the other fine products we carry including metal, tile, wood and slate. Let us sit down with you and explain the benefits of each.