Commercial building roof repair Seattle Spokane Bellevue and Redmond areas
A leaking commercial roof can put a real damper on business. Leaks generally never appear at a convenient time, or in a convenient location. They can ruin hundreds and even thousands of dollars of inventory, destroy electronics and specialty machines and create potentially dangerous liabilities for both your employees and your customers. Never underestimate the possible damages that a “small” or “minor” leak can cause, because the symptoms that you see may actually be the result of a roofing defect that has existed for several months.
Emergency Commercial Roofing Services
Our technicians are available for emergency service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, regardless of when your leak erupts, you can count on expedient, quality repairs that are done right the first time.
- We can provide you with pictures of the damages that you have sustained, along with photographs to document the repair process. This way you will have the proper evidence to submit to your insurance company, along with your claim for benefits.
Multiple Estimates and Options
Our goal is to impress you at every opportunity. We offer free, no-obligation, on-site inspections and estimates, and we always focus on what you need for your commercial roof in Spokane – not what we might be able to sell you. We provide every customer with three separate estimates, so you will be aware of all of the options available to you, as your leaky roof repair begins.
- The first estimate is to give you an idea of the minimal amount of repair work that will be needed to give you adequate results.
- The second estimate is to offer you an understanding of the services that will produce good results that will last longer than an adequate fix.
- The third estimate is to present you with service options that will provide you with the best, long term solutions for your leaking commercial roof in Spokane.
As a professional roof contractor that works for commercial enterprises, we know how important it is for you to be able to maintain your professional public image and integrity while your commercial roof in Spokane is being repaired. So we have implemented strict company guidelines to ensure that your work is performed by qualified individuals who are well groomed and dedicated to their craft.
- Our roofers will arrive on your site in a marked, company-owned truck, wearing clean, matching uniforms. So you will be able to identify the members of our team and keep track of the number of people present on your property.
- We have strict policies regarding personal grooming, tattoos and body piercings. You can feel at ease knowing that the technicians working on your commercial roof in Spokane will not tarnish your company’s reputation or diminish its welcoming appearance.
- Each of our employees is tested for drug use, and smoking is forbidden while our technicians are on duty, in uniform and on your worksite.
- By raising the bar of our company’s standards, we have been able to attract the most talented and qualified roofers in the industry.
Recognizing the Signs of a Problem
As a property manager, there are several different signs that you can watch for that will let you know whether or not your commercial roof in Spokane, Seattle, Bellevue or Redmond is falling into disrepair. The three most obvious signs of a problem include: dripping from the ceiling, leaking water and inexplicable rises in utility expenses.
Water infiltrating from the rooftop into the interior spaces of your property is one of the easiest symptoms to recognize because random patches of moisture and puddles are rather hard to overlook. Rising utility expenses, however, can go undetected for extended periods of time - especially if the inflated billings begin at the beginning or ending of a season. Higher energy bills during the summertime can be attributed to A/C usage, and higher energy bills during the fall and winter can be attributed to turning on the heat.
- A review of your company’s energy expenses over the last 6 to 12 months should reveal any rising trends in billing. Repairing your commercial roof can actually help you save considerably on your utility expenses by making your property air and water tight.
If you have noticed any signs of rooftop disrepair, give our team a call today. We will provide you with an honest, detailed inspection of your commercial roof and offer you several approaches to bringing it back to working condition.