Our team can fix your leaky residential roof, with expert care and efficiency. We are available day and night for emergency services, and we hire only the most qualified roofing technicians. From asphalt shingles to torch-down roofing systems, we have the experience and knowledge to deal with every type of roofing dilemma you may be facing. So give us a call and schedule your free, no-obligation, on-site inspection and estimate. We will provide you with a variety of roofing restoration options and even help you prepare and submit a claim against your homeowner’s insurance policy.
Our dedication to service and professionalism has made us one of the most trusted and respected roofing companies in the area.
Service You Can Trust
As a roof contractor, we understand that when we repair a residential roof in Spokane, we are being given the opportunity to create positive experiences for homeowners that they will recall, whenever they need to hire any other contractor for any other reason. So our company has made it a priority to set the standard, when it comes to providing courteous and reliable roofing services.
- Our team members wear clean, matching uniforms and arrive in a company-owned vehicle that is clearly marked with our company’s logo.
- Our team members uphold strict grooming and appearance policies that forbid visible tattoos and body piercings.
- Each of our technicians is tested for drug use, and they are not permitted to smoke cigarettes while they are working on-site or dealing with customers.
- When our team arrives to work on your residential roof in Spokane, you will easily be able to recognize that your roofing services are being performed by a cohesive, well-prepared team of professionals.
We know that there is never any good time for a leak in your roofing system. Many homeowners are often unprepared for the additional expenses that a leak often brings, especially when major damages have been incurred as a result. So we always prepare three separate estimates for any residential roof in Spokane that needs to be repaired.
Providing our customers with options allows them to make informed decisions from a place of empowerment, as opposed to feeling pressured into accepting an astronomical method of repair that will leave them in a financial bind.
- We approach every residential roof in Spokane by considering the needs of the customer and the roofing system itself. We never try to up-sell to our customers or use crafty sales tactics to convince them to purchase materials or services that aren’t necessary to fulfill their needs.
For customers who intend to file a claim for benefits with their homeowner’s insurance policies, we offer hands-on assistance with preparing claims. We will even work directly with your insurance company to help you get the benefits that you will need to bring your residential roof in Spokane back up to par. It’s not always easy to deal with the administrative details when you are also dealing with a crisis and trying to find a place for you and your family to live, while your home is being repaired.
- We have worked with some of the top names in the insurance industry. So we know how to read the terms of any policy.
- We can set up a one-to-one consultation to review the terms of your insurance policy to determine how much coverage you are entitled to pursue, once your deductible is met.
- We know exactly what type of documentation your adjustors will need to make your benefit determination. So you can have confidence that we will prepare and submit your claim with exactly what is needed to support your declarations of loss.
- We will inspect and record every bit of damage that your roof has sustained and even document the repairs that we perform with photography and videos.
- We will accompany the adjustor assigned to your claim on their on-site walkthrough to be sure that they recognize and document every aspect of damage that your residential roof in Spokane has sustained.
- We will provide your insurer with an estimate for our work and help you obtain your complete insurance payment to cover the costs.
If your home roofing system needs repairs due to minor leaks or major storm damage, give our team a call today. We provide solid, reliable service that you can trust.